A range of learning outcomes
Endeavour has met the rigorous requirements to become a Registered Training Organisation providing nationally recognised qualifications. Being a Registered Training Organisation enables us to offer formal qualifications and courses linked to industry competencies to our employees. Our training staff are qualified, experienced and dedicated to providing the best quality learning outcomes for all participants in our programs.
We offer a range of qualifications from Certificate II to Certificate IV level in the following industries:
• Disability and Community Services
• Laundry Operations, Warehousing and Cleaning
We are sometimes able to offer training to people other than our employees but this depends on the course and the structure of the training program. We often work with other disability services to provide professional development training for support staff and skills training for employees of Australian Disability Enterprises.
Our employees and students benefit from:
• Our experience in the disability sector enables us to work effectively with all training participants, including those from diverse backgrounds and with a range of learning issues;
• Our delivery and assessment methods being tailored to the needs of the individual learner and the needs of the worksite;
• The support we provide for our students to ensure that they achieve real learning outcomes; and in turn this enables them to increase their contribution to meeting workplace goals and improve effectiveness; and
• The flexible approach to training and assessment we provide, that incorporate projects and work done on the job not just theoretical tasks.
We also specialise in the delivery of learning for people living with disabilities.
This means that people who access the disability services of Endeavour can also access our RTO, which like a TAFE College provides opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications in the industry areas listed above while working or attending programs.
Unlike many training organisations Endeavour is uniquely placed to be able to offer training for industries in which we operate businesses ourselves. We are an enterprise RTO that knows the industries we work in and has the experienced and skilled people on the ground to ensure that our students and trainees get “real” industry learning.
We also have a very strong commitment to customer service ensuring that our customers know what to expect, get what they expect, can always give feedback and get the outcome that they want. Our training staff are happy to talk with employees, supervisors and the general public about what we can offer.